Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any Wolves fan or Kandi fans (if there're any) tell me if Kandiman has improved this year?

And who do you think will shelve out a multi year contract for him, for his contract year performance? :curse:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Clearly playing for a contract.

Unless KG threatened to stab him.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Yeah, he's playing alot better this year. Almost like he actually cares. I don't think people will be fooled again though. It's clear by now that he only plays in contract years. I'd be happy if the Wolves resigned him for 2 years at $3Mil per. I hope no GM is stupid enough to give him much more than that.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
socco said:
Yeah, he's playing alot better this year. Almost like he actually cares. I don't think people will be fooled again though. It's clear by now that he only plays in contract years. I'd be happy if the Wolves resigned him for 2 years at $3Mil per. I hope no GM is stupid enough to give him much more than that.
If he only plays in contract years, then the simple solution is to only give him 1-year contracts.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's pathetic how he was showing emotions and complaining to Jaric on the bench, during the Rockets game. It's almost as if he was like, "Hey, I've to make it known I've a passion for basketball, let the cameras shoot me looking mean". Horrible.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
darknezx said:
It's pathetic how he was showing emotions and complaining to Jaric on the bench, during the Rockets game. It's almost as if he was like, "Hey, I've to make it known I've a passion for basketball, let the cameras shoot me looking mean". Horrible.
Huh?

·
Registered
717 Posts
I still remember that Wolves game against Boston, when Kandi got 21 points and over 10 rebounds... But the Wolves lost the game though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts