Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
it's all here bulls fans: eddy, jamal, kirk, skiles, emeka and ...making out in the jump ball circle?

Q: Is it me, or does the NBA lack toughness in the paint? I might be bias because I'm old-school, but I remember "The Bad Boys" of Detroit and the Knicks of the 90s when they used to slam anyone who would try to dunk on them. What happened? --Carlo, Chicago

A:players started coming into the league at a younger age. You should see pregame meetings at the jump ball circle: It's like a makeout festival In this age of young players and technology, everyone seems to be friends. Opponents two-way page each other all the time, having played in All-Star camps together in college or in AAU ball. It is, indeed, a different era.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune...nswers,1,6736548.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>C Blizzy</b>!

He has serious political aspirations. You'll see him run for an office one day. Bet on it
That's really cool. He comes off as a very smart analytical mind on ESPN.(though when you're sitting next to Tim Legler and Kevin Fraser much of the time, that's not hard to do.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts