Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it's all here bulls fans: eddy, jamal, kirk, skiles, emeka and ...making out in the jump ball circle?

Q: Is it me, or does the NBA lack toughness in the paint? I might be bias because I'm old-school, but I remember "The Bad Boys" of Detroit and the Knicks of the 90s when they used to slam anyone who would try to dunk on them. What happened? --Carlo, Chicago

A:players started coming into the league at a younger age. You should see pregame meetings at the jump ball circle: It's like a makeout festival In this age of young players and technology, everyone seems to be friends. Opponents two-way page each other all the time, having played in All-Star camps together in college or in AAU ball. It is, indeed, a different era.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune...nswers,1,6736548.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Who would win in seven game series with Laimbeer going against the Pistons current big man in the middle?

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
wow I didn't know Greg Anthony chaired the Young Republicans Committee while he was at UNLV. that's kind of interesting.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
wow I didn't know Greg Anthony chaired the Young Republicans Committee while he was at UNLV. that's kind of interesting.
He has serious political aspirations. You'll see him run for an office one day. Bet on it

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>C Blizzy</b>!

He has serious political aspirations. You'll see him run for an office one day. Bet on it
That's really cool. He comes off as a very smart analytical mind on ESPN.(though when you're sitting next to Tim Legler and Kevin Fraser much of the time, that's not hard to do.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts