Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without getting into specifics, if you liked KC and you think people should be allowed to make a mistake without having their necked snapped for it...speak up here.

Not to cause a row---but he always did his job...and unless he was making hay behind the scenes he should be back.

He was good for the board.
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Thanks GB, but I don't want to be a Mod again. I don't like some people that are involved in "management" and I would rather not associate with them....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,182 Posts
KC was a good moderator, people better post their opinions NOW before this thread gets locked
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,709 Posts
Originally posted by gettinbranded
Without getting into specifics, if you liked KC and you think people should be allowed to make a mistake without having their necked snapped for it...speak up here.

Not to cause a row---but he always did his job...and unless he was making hay behind the scenes he should be back.

He was good for the board.
I guess nothing wrong with showing your support....IF we do favor the reinstating of KC, choose your avatar the same as mine and KC's. GO BULLS!!!

So, basketball news is kinda slow today, huh? I notice a big drop in posters today...Hmmmmmm....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many PM's...

We luv ya KC...


Go Bulls. Isn't it great to be a fan of the team and to find such great camaraderie on this board?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by JOHNNY_BRAVisimO
KC was a good moderator, people better post their opinions NOW before this thread gets locked
I don't see a need for it to be locked. Management made their decision...we can't change it...but why shouldn't we be allowed to show our opinion and our love for KC?

He directly impacted my enjoyment of the board. If you don't feel that way---pass on and don't post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,709 Posts
YES YOU DO!! LOL

Originally posted by KC
Thanks GB, but I don't want to be a Mod again. I don't like some people that are involved in "management" and I would rather not associate with them....
Don't let our support be in vain!!!:upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
I don't know the specifics of what happened, only KC and the administrators do, but KC seemed like a very good mod and I never had a problem with him or anyone for that matter. I kind of know how he feels about the management though because I felt the same way about my employers and now I'm looking for a new job, sucks for me.
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Thanks guys..... I found some lyrics to a song that explain how I feel right now. I will leave those lyrics in my sig for the time being. Again, thanks for the support....
 

·
Hokeamaniac
Joined
·
5,775 Posts
Not was...

KC IS a great moderator. It's a shame things couldn't be worked out. KC, we've had our differences in the past, but now that we worked that out I have nothing but respect for you.
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by jvanbusk
Not was...

KC IS a great moderator. It's a shame things couldn't be worked out. KC, we've had our differences in the past, but now that we worked that out I have nothing but respect for you.
Thanks man...
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by blkwdw13
I don't know the specifics of what happened, only KC and the administrators do, but KC seemed like a very good mod and I never had a problem with him or anyone for that matter. I kind of know how he feels about the management though because I felt the same way about my employers and now I'm looking for a new job, sucks for me.
You're better off without them!!! Good luck......
 

·
Hokeamaniac
Joined
·
5,775 Posts
Re: change your avatar then....LOL

Originally posted by BamaBull
just kidding....we want em back....just trying to show a little comraderie!! :grinning:
I could never have something so u-g-l-y as my avatar.

Besides....PURPLE?

:laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
I didn't mean to sound like I wanted to know, I don't that is for you and the administrators to know, but I support you just can't seem to change my avator to something that u-g-l-y jvanbusk said.
 

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
Joined
·
7,624 Posts
KC you were a great moderator...I wish to see you still post here. I know you are still here, but it just doesn't feel the same without you as a mod. Good Luck in future jobs, KC.:D
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top