Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is wrong with everyone... i knwo the guy has had problems in the past but this injury isn;t relatd ti any of them... Somebody said that Vince does'nt try and motivate his team. whata re you talking about he guy is always in somebody's face trying to get them hyped up... if they hit a big shot Vince is right there... Just because the guy got hurt doesn't mean we should trade him... Would you have traded AI last month when he went out... or Kobe last week when he went out with an injury on a shoulder that was just repared... or Shaq about a month ago??? You guys look to trade this guy every time he hits a slump or some type of road block... And the reason why Vince wasn't yelling like Jalen last night is because he is probably concerned about his quad...

I am sick of listening to this tradde vince ****... not to long ago he wasour hero and he was leading this tema in the right direction again..., but now all of a sudden he is a waste of roster or something...wtf are you talking about...you never know he can be out for just a game or he might have a tighter brace on it and give it a go tomorrow... we don't even know how serious his injury is for god sake... but we all know that vince is a ***** right... thats why he bashed his body up trying to get inside against the Pistons and went to the line 16 times... i don't think we can critisize this guy everytime he gets hurt... he is basically the only guard star that hasnt gone out wiht an injury all year until now.. but hey... if he misses a game we gotta trade.. i totaly understand:rolleyes:

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
keep him
only trade him if you are getting a good F and a good G in return

EX ruff trade

toronto sends
carter
williams

milwaukee sends
ford
Thomas

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Junkyard Dog13</b>!
keep him

EX ruff trade

toronto sends
carter
williams

milwaukee sends
ford
Thomas
:whofarted

Yeah right!

Maybe Redd, Mason, Ford and Thomas for Vince and A-Dub. And even then I think the Raps deserve a first-round pick and a player like Marcus Haslip as well.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Originally posted by <b>speedythief</b>!

:whofarted

Yeah right!

Maybe Redd, Mason, Ford and Thomas for Vince and A-Dub. And even then I think the Raps deserve a first-round pick and a player like Marcus Haslip as well.
You value Vince WAY too much.

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
i'm with you. i'm often too disgusted by posts to even reply when they question Vince. i just pray his leg isn't too bad. this would have been his year to dominate the AS game to boot.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Junkyard Dog13</b>!
keep him

EX ruff trade

toronto sends
carter
williams

milwaukee sends
ford
Thomas

:) im sure we can get a hell of a lot better players than thomas and ford but if we trade for a guard and a centre then golden st might be an option.

Toronto trades: SF Vince Carter (21.3 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 4.6 apg in 36.6 minutes)
SF Lamond Murray (8.4 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 1.2 apg in 20.9 minutes)
Toronto receives: PF Troy Murphy (7.5 ppg, 6.1 rpg, 0.6 apg in 20.6 minutes)
C Erick Dampier (11.2 ppg, 11.1 rpg, 0.8 apg in 31.6 minutes)
SG Jason Richardson (18.4 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 2.3 apg in 36.9 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +7.4 ppg, +15.5 rpg, and -2.1 apg.

Golden State trades: PF Troy Murphy (7.5 ppg, 6.1 rpg, 0.6 apg in 20.6 minutes)
C Erick Dampier (11.2 ppg, 11.1 rpg, 0.8 apg in 31.6 minutes)
SG Jason Richardson (18.4 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 2.3 apg in 36.9 minutes)
Golden State receives: SF Vince Carter (21.3 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 4.6 apg in 37 games)
SF Lamond Murray (8.4 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 1.2 apg in 18 games)
Change in team outlook: -7.4 ppg, -15.5 rpg, and +2.1 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Due to Toronto and Golden State being over the cap, the 15% trade rule is invoked. Toronto and Golden State had to be no more than 115% plus $100,000 of the salary given out unless trade exceptions were used for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

we get vince jr and dampier and if lucky troy murphy. I know there is a whole motherload of trades we can come up with but this was just the first random one i thought of when going to realgm.com

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ElevatorMan</b>!
What the hell is wrong with everyone... i knwo the guy has had problems in the past but this injury isn;t relatd ti any of them... Somebody said that Vince does'nt try and motivate his team. whata re you talking about he guy is always in somebody's face trying to get them hyped up... if they hit a big shot Vince is right there... Just because the guy got hurt doesn't mean we should trade him... Would you have traded AI last month when he went out... or Kobe last week when he went out with an injury on a shoulder that was just repared... or Shaq about a month ago??? You guys look to trade this guy every time he hits a slump or some type of road block... And the reason why Vince wasn't yelling like Jalen last night is because he is probably concerned about his quad...

I am sick of listening to this tradde vince ****... not to long ago he wasour hero and he was leading this tema in the right direction again..., but now all of a sudden he is a waste of roster or something...wtf are you talking about...you never know he can be out for just a game or he might have a tighter brace on it and give it a go tomorrow... we don't even know how serious his injury is for god sake... but we all know that vince is a ***** right... thats why he bashed his body up trying to get inside against the Pistons and went to the line 16 times... i don't think we can critisize this guy everytime he gets hurt... he is basically the only guard star that hasnt gone out wiht an injury all year until now.. but hey... if he misses a game we gotta trade.. i totaly understand:rolleyes:
Everyone has their opinions, and you should calm down. :uhoh:

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
hehe, i find it funny how this thread has become another avenue for posters to test out trades when it should be about how we should keep vince.....

(btw, i too wouldnt mind if vince was dealt but until then, i guess we have to rest our hopes on winning in the postseason on vinces weak knees)....

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
This is ****in getting old. Shut up about it, and wait untill Glen Grunwald makes a decision for/against Vince, or NO decisions.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vince is stilla quality player in my opinion

1 - 13 of 13 Posts