Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I'm making another Bogans thread. I'm a UK fan and am very proud of him right now. He may be the steal of the draft since he was in the second round. I read he had 18 points against Boston. Not bad for a mid-second rounds who is 6'3 playing SF huh? :bsmile:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I agree, not doing bad at all for a second-rounder.

Right now averaging 11.4ppg over the last 5 games, and has a total of 31 points over the last two. :cool:

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>Ranier823</b>!
I agree, not doing bad at all for a second-rounder.

Right now averaging 11.4ppg over the last 5 games, and has a total of 31 points over the last two. :cool:
5 star post. :bsmile:

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
I wish he could give that 18-8 consitently every game. That would be huge. Seems to be very streaky right now. Play good for 4 or 5 games, disappear for 7 or 8.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JNice</b>!
I wish he could give that 18-8 consitently every game. That would be huge. Seems to be very streaky right now. Play good for 4 or 5 games, disappear for 7 or 8.
Getting consistent playing time would probably help.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah, I was kinda glad they picked Bogans in the draft. He's holding his own for a second rounder. Nice Surprise for us so far. I hope he can find a way to remain consitant, and i'll soon be in love with him.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
ok, im a wolves fan. and i love watching bogans. he is just great. they are lucky to get bogans right noe, because no one else is really stepping up. but i think bogans is my new favorite rookie!!!

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by <b>sheefo13</b>!
ok, im a wolves fan. and i love watching bogans. he is just great. they are lucky to get bogans right noe, because no one else is really stepping up. but i think bogans is my new favorite rookie!!!
5 stars. Anyone who supports Bogans deserves it. :D

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Bogans having a great game. Hustling for loose balls, and hitting his shots. He's slowing becoming a big part of this team.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Originally posted by <b>UKfan4Life</b>!

5 stars. Anyone who supports Bogans deserves it. :D
lmao UKFan you are hilarious.

man whose this bogans kid. he sucks, i mean any 6'5" kid can jump and get 8 rebounds and 18 points. he supposed to get 28 points and 18 boards every game for the rest of his career. :sour:

in all seriousness, i thought he was a steal and man is he living up to it. really suprised me though with his rebounding.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by <b>FanOfAll8472</b>!

in all seriousness, i thought he was a steal and man is he living up to it. really suprised me though with his rebounding.
5 stars. :bsmile:

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
new career high for bogans of 20 points, as i watched , i noticed he got a bunch of boards!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
im supporting.
he's back, he's starting, he hits 3s, shoots a high percentage and boards! :D

go keith!
(just picked him up in roto after dropping devean 'i suck' george)

·
Registered
591 Posts
keith is starting to bring this team together hes been hitting those 3s and open jumpers. The magic better forget about the playoffs this year and start planning on next year, keith is going to be a star in this league, he is a perfectionist if his shot isnt going down he rebounds and defends, i like people like that people who know theyre cold and start doing else to contribute.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>darkballa</b>!
keith is starting to bring this team together hes been hitting those 3s and open jumpers. The magic better forget about the playoffs this year and start planning on next year, keith is going to be a star in this league, he is a perfectionist if his shot isnt going down he rebounds and defends, i like people like that people who know theyre cold and start doing else to contribute.
I dont think he will be a star at any point, but he could end up being a solid starter for a long time.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I dont think he will be a star at any point, but he could end up being a solid starter for a long time.
My exact thoughts. However, I've learned to never put anything past Keith, or a Tubby-coached player.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts

:yes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts