Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Don'tjackthethreeup</b>!
Look like he was a steal for Magic, comming on strong the past few games.
I'm glad to see he's at least getting some attention. I read he got 18 and 8 against Boston and has scored 31 in the past 2 games. He's definitley not the best, but that ain't bad for a second round rookie who is 6'3 playing SF, huh?

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Great rebounder for his size and his defense is adequate. And he has started hitting the open threes he gets occasionally. It will be interesting to see if Orlando continues to start him and give him the PT, to see what he can do long term.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
He is a solid player, and am surprised to see his early success in the league. I was surprised to see him slip so far in the draft.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
During the Summer-Leagues Keith was grabbing attention as the pick who slipped far, but was going to be the steal of the draft. Several columnists wrote that he would be one of the best pick-ups in the second round of the draft, but after he didn't see much pt in the early goings for Orlando, many wrote him off. In Dallas, they saw another steal in Josh Howard . They thought that they had been wrong in concluding that Bogans was the best pick late in the draft.

Thankfully, proving the writers wrong again, Bogans has started to step up for the Magic. He is now a clear good starter on a woeful Orlando team. Now Josh Howard isn't doing so hot in Dallas. He is sitting on the pine because Michael Finley and Marquies Daniels have been stepping up. (Isn't Marquise another rookie??) Anyway, that shows you how up-and-down the NBA is for rookies. Another stand out in the second round might step up soon, but it's anyones guess who that might be.

Watch out for these rooks who were drafted in the second round: Steve Blake, Maciej Lampe (In a couple of years), James Jones, and Sani Becirovic.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
i think he is great player. could be a good pickup for a team if the magic let him go after this year...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts