Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
21 year old, 7 foot scoring big man. Scored 18 ppg on 63% from the field in 26.5 minutes per game. Good free throw shooter for a big man as well, 78% on 5.4 attempts per game. Not a dominant rebounder, pretty good passer, and can make some plays defensively.

Would you take him in the late lotto?

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
I honestly have no idea on him. A 7'1'' guy who can shoot is valuable because his height will allow him to shoot over guys and therefore shoot more mid range shots than other guys. In this draft... gosh I just don't know. He can be useful, but he doesn't pass the eye test for me I guess.

·
Administrator
26,979 Posts
I honestly have no idea on him. A 7'1'' guy who can shoot is valuable because his height will allow him to shoot over guys and therefore shoot more mid range shots than other guys. In this draft... gosh I just don't know. He can be useful, but he doesn't pass the eye test for me I guess.
I completely agree with this. I have no idea what to make of him. I don't think he's a useful starter, but with his size he should be able to Brandon Bass the NBA. I just don't know how far that will take him.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts