Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Why would anyone in their right mind want to go to MEMPHIS? Of all crappy places... shoot, their fans throw flaming pennies at Hall of Fame coaches. Their coach is a flaky punk. And what's with these great prospects committing to C-USA schools? I mean, I like good players to come to the conference, because I want it to get better, but that's the third year in a row that the top big man recruit in the nation has committed to C-USA, and the third year in a row that he'll go straight to the NBA.

And, God, Memphis... that's almost as bad as Cincinnati or Kentucky.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I'm not interested in the truth about Cincinnati. I wish bad things upon all their players, coaches, and fans.
;) ;)

Hey, I'm a Louisville fan. Just having a little fun. You're a Cinci fan, you should know, I hate everything about Kentucky, Cincinnati, and Memphis!

Actually, I was shocked when I found out what Cinci's graduation rate was. I read somewhere that it was in the 40s, so your number is correct. I believe it was 47%. It's actually higher than Louisville's, though it doesn't include JUCOs and players that came back, as you stated, excluding players like Marques Maybin, Joseph N'Sima, who had a GPA in the high 3's, and a couple others. Cincinnati's basketball team also has the highest grade point average in Conference USA, though the number may be slightly skewed as they have a pair of 4.0 walk-ons. Jason Maxiell is also very smart. And he's scarier than K-Mart to other teams' fans.

Just having a little fun with a rivalry, nothing really against Cincinnati... other than, well, they're Cincinnati.

And by the way, Nick Van Exel doesn't help your rep.

Hey, how about that game last year at Freedom Hall? "Unranked Louisville knocks off number two Cincinnati..."

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
"I not very used to meet ones that only can type but have access to a computer."

Well ya blew that one!;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.