Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys heard anything more about that Kenny Anderson trade? Let me know. And if you havent been watching the sumemr league then you wouldnt know how good Omar Cook is and good he is going to be. He will be the starting point guard once kenny anderson leaves. This guy is a creator. Led the nation in assists as a freshman led the nbdl in assists and will soon lead the nba with those alley oops to kedrick who is also having an outstanding summer. Watch out guys BOston basketball is back!!!

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
zilch

Nothing on that subject the last couple of days. I'm glad to hear Brown and Cook are having good summers.

I'm a Boston fan and would love to have them pick up a guard like Tinsley, but I'd rather see the Celtics enjoy the cap room when Kenny's contract runs out then pick up Croshere's contract. I think Austin can be a good player and might even be a decent fit with Boston, but not at that price tag.

Any rumors of Boston picking up a decent center somehow? I still don't buy the rotation of Battie-Potapenko-Blount as one that will help them get to the next level.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I would try to McCarty. Hes a good player to come off the bench. He puts up points quickly and has no problem with the role he has.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
I love walter but, he never plays good, the only time he plays good is when there are like 2 or 3 minutes left in the quarter or the game, but in the playoffs when he started to play 4, 5, or 6 minutes per quarter he sucked.

Whatever the Celtics do they should sign Blount because he is the true center they have, and is able to play when they give them the time (ie. the only playoff game that he played in, he played great in it)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts