Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Kentavious Caldwell Pope - 6'6 205lb - SG - Georgia

KCP has good size and length for a SG. He's a good athlete and can get to the rim despite being primarily a shooter. Averaging 17.5ppg and 6.3rpg in his sophomore season. Shooting 46% from the field, 37% from behind the arc, and 80% from the charity stripe. He may try his luck after this season, but could use another year to refine his game.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
His averages are up since my first post. He's averaging 20.2ppg over his last 5 games.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
He can shoot, post, handle the ball, get to the line... he's been underexposed on an unwatchable Georgia team. He's be a lottery pick if he played for Kentucky. I can see him making a late run up the boards once the din of the college season winds down.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KCP won the SEC Player of the Year award and had a fantastic game despite the loss in the SEC Tourney to LSU. He had 32 points and 12 rebs. He is the premier offensive prospect in the SEC.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
DraftExpress currently has him going 15th to Milwaukee in their mock draft, if they could bring back Jennings I'd like that quite a bit.

Could this kid sneak into the lottery though? His stock seems to be trending up, as long as everything goes smoothly at the combine I could definitely see him being a lotto pick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts