Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Yea, great off the bench to back up both Webber and Divac. And share minutes with Pollard off the bench too.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
If was the Kings i would start him off Divac,Divac is gettin old and washed up time to bring in someone new and young

·
Registered
297 Posts
Divac is awesome. He's a good rebounder, good scorer, one of the best passing centers, and he's not afraid of anyone.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Well, he is afraid of one person

ME. But thats beside the point. I agree with big head. Divax is still a great center and should start over keon. On top of that its not like this is a team who should be trying to give its young talent alot of time to develope right now. I mean they're the kings, its not like they're the Nuggets, Bulls or Cavs. They need to give it everything they've got the full season. After they win this year and they see how keon fits in then maybe they can give him the reigns at the C for the 2003-2004 season. But this season I wouldnt even think about it. They should have only one goal in mind. Knock off the lakers in the semi's, then destroy whatever the weak east gives them for a final.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Divac will be OK for a couple of years, but it's good that we got Clark in here when he finally does go; that is, unless Clark leaves after next season... :uhoh:

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Going to the Kings is definitely his best shot at a championship during the next few years, but still I'm a bit surprised that he didn't prefer to increase his playing time, and therefore his worth on the market, by heading to Miami, Orlando or the Knicks. Divac is clearly the starter for at least a year or two. I think Keon will see less PT in Sacramento than he did in Toronto.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts