Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should the Nets give this guy a call?

30 years old.. Hasn't played in a while, but long, freaky arms and a nice vertical.. Who not take a chance on him and see what he got left?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I think he's done.

There was an article about him that he's into real estate, and making money in other manners. Apparently he hasn't touched much of the money he made in the NBA either.

He thought of this more as a job, then a real interest of his.

-Petey

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Krakista said:
I'd rather go with Clark Kent.
:laugh: :laugh: :greatjob:

·
Registered
274 Posts
just remembering from his days in Toronto, VC wasn't a big fan of him...might not do well for chemestry on the Nets

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
spinz said:
just remembering from his days in Toronto, VC wasn't a big fan of him...might not do well for chemestry on the Nets
I thought VC liked the guy. If he didn't he surely didn't show it on the court, they played very well together. They threw alley-oops to eachother like there was no tomarrow.

I personally like KC, he is a great shotblocker when he had his mind set on it and could do a lot of different things on the court to disrupt the offense simply because he was so long.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
He doesnt care about the NBA. Says there are too many restrictions, he likes what he is doing. Like Petey said he hasnt even touched the bulk of the money he made in the NBA. He is no rush to come back and play

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I thought Keon Clark had called Carter out?

-Petey

·
Registered
873 Posts
I heard the first season he didn't play that teams were calling his cell and he was just plain not picking up. They said he was chilling on a beach somewhere and didn't care if he played in the NBA or not.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Remember that sick dunk on Dallas a couple of years ago?

Pretty good athlete.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts