Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link

Not much new, just a summary of recent history and a plea for Allen to sell.

· Registered
3,143 Posts
I always liked Steve. Classy guy.

-Pop

· Registered
3,143 Posts
Backboard Cam said:
Weird html typo in there:

Should have been & n d a s h ; (no spaces), which comes out as
Saw that also. Pretty funny slip.

-Pop

· Banned member
28,451 Posts
STOMP said:
Steve is reportedly going to become the Suns GM this offseason. If so, he's going to be following a pretty tough act... I suspect he'll be privy to a second guessing acticle or two by some ex-NBAer with a deadline.

STOMP
is there ANYONE who's criticism you'd not try to discount the credibility of?

· Registered
534 Posts
Why do you guys always have to call each other out on petty BS like someone discounting the critisicm of another? I don't get it.

Maybe it's just me, but I like to have my own opinions without getting whined at constantly.

· Banned member
28,451 Posts
ThePrideOfClyde said:
Why do you guys always have to call each other out on petty BS like someone discounting the critisicm of another? I don't get it.
well I'd guess it's because some posters accuse others of donig the same things they do.

Maybe it's just me, but I like to have my own opinions without getting whined at constantly.

it's a two way street.

· mere fan
6,556 Posts
ThePrideOfClyde said:

it's not just you who finds the petty sniping tired, but from some I've just come to expect it. It seems those same posters usually rate a :rolleyes: regardless of what/who they're addressing, so I typically skip over their stuff. It's the quality takes/insights from others that keeps me coming back.

btw, welcome to the site. I look forward to your input

STOMP

· Registered
10,411 Posts
STOMP said:
it's not just you who finds the petty sniping tired, but from some I've just come to expect it. It seems those same posters usually rate a :rolleyes: regardless of what/who they're addressing, so I typically skip over their stuff. It's the quality takes/insights from others that keeps me coming back.

btw, welcome to the site. I look forward to your input

STOMP
No you don't, you follow them around the board...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.