Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of right now, Garnett explained, he is “all in” with the Nets, who have lost four straight games and suffered through a winless January at home.

“I haven’t thought too much of my own personal [situation],” Garnett said. “When that road comes, I’ll cross it and I’ll deal with it. A lot of things with [my] family situation and things, it’s not just convenient to get up and move, to change things. It’s not as convenient as it once was when I was younger. I have a lot more responsibilities and things to take into account.”

Still, Garnett didn’t rule out the possibility of accepting a buyout. “I don’t know what management is going to do,” he said. “When my situation comes up, I’ll obviously give it some attention. Other than that, my attention is trying to get us on a winning streak, get us on a road where everybody’s playing together.”
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kevin-garnett-says-he-s--all-in--with-the-nets--but-won-t-rule-out-a-buyout-194116151.html

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts
As one of the NBA's all-time greats, he can pretty much do what he wants with the end of his career. I won't criticize any of his choices from here on out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts