Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about Clark, has anybody seen him play?

This guy is only 5'9 170, but is putting up some huge numbers. He's averaging 27.1ppg, 4.5rpg, 4.7apg, and 1.9spg. He also can shoot the three - he attempts almost 9 threes a game, but is hitting at 40% mark. Plus, the best news is that he's only a sophomore. He averaged 24.9ppg as a frosh(!).

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
You want to know whats really shocking about Kiki putting up those numbers is his senior year of high school he only averaged about 12 points a game. But his team did go something like 27-2 and won the New York State championship. And he kills everybody they play not just his conference foes, early this year he had 32 against his former high school teammate Andre Barrett.

The kid is a lights out shooter, handles the ball very well, and can pass, but on his sorry team he has nobody to pass to. Amazingly they are 6-1 in their conference despite nobody else on that team averaging double digits. He will definitely be a player that stays all 4 years, and by his senior year he will average 30 points a game. I hope coach Bob Leckie gets this kid some exposure by playing some of the major conference teams.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I've watched him play many times. I'm not sure i'd predict an NBA future for him but he will end up as a legendary college star unless something goes wrong. He is explosive, has great range and takes over alot of games. What he has done for St. Pete's alogn with a few other role players is astounding. Two years ago, they were worse than Loyola.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts