Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apparently KG has blasted wolves management and some teams feel that he will want as trade soon

what can the kings offer

I for one think that we should do WHATEVER it takes to get him here..

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maKINGSofgreatness said:
^Not enough, sadly.

Rumor had it that the Wolves were very high on Garcia, he could be included, but the chances are small of any one team getting KG if he demands a trade, since they'd have to outbid every other team in the league.
but I think the we should offer the most and we might have to overpay, but it'll be worth it..

I Dont think Detriot would be willing to do Wallace/Wallace anymore with the start there off to, maybe Seatle could do a Allen/Lewis but besides that I don't see any teams that can offer more..

·
Registered
993 Posts
Stars never draw full value in a trade (see Shaq, McGrady, Vince, Baron). I don't know about Seatle offering Lewis/Allen, since Allen isn't young and has around $80 Million left on his contract. And, your right, Dodigago, Detroit can't break up a competitor, imagine if they didn't play well after the trade?

I don't know if KG will demand a trade or not, but if he does, Petrie should go after him harder than anyone else. Most players are replaceable. KG isn't. There isn't much I wouldn't trade for him, but I would like to keep Miller.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts