Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was lookin at espn.com and one of the insider headlines was "Can the nets trade for garnett? " i duno lol..if any one knows something about this post it please =)

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
After talking about KG, and then getting Mutembo for similar players? I was a bit let down...

-Petey

·
Registered
12 Posts
This sounds like a GREAT idea......NOT, it's completely unlikely and stupid for ESPN to even bring that up.... :no:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
They are just trying to get insider subscriptions. But I do think they were on the money in the article, it said that they were thinking about offering a package, I had read it in the post a while ago, at first when the post brought it up, they were talking about sending kittles and van horn. Later when espn brought up having to add Martin, I was kinda wondering where the rest of the team would come from. In the article, they never said that Minnesota would accept, but that is what the Nets were offering, which they later denied... I don't beleive they didn't offer it, as later they traded van horn for a post player anyway...

-Petey

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I dont' think Mins will want to trade KG after the rumor that KG would agree a $75M/4 years contract extension instead of $139M/4 years. Plus New Jersey doesn't enough to offer to Mins. The teams that i see can trade for KG are Clippers and Bulls. They have enough young players and big market cities.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
This was old news, sorry I brought it up, but when I saw the board, I wanted to reply, as to what we got after some brought up KG.

-Petey

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
getting back to the ZO topic, i was in indianapolis this weekend and talked to sean marks. he said that the last thing he knows is that zo's playing next season. he should be well informed, HE'S THE BACKUP CENTER.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
sorry for the last thing i said, i meant to post it in the Zo article...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts