Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trade KG? Forget about it, Taylor says

Nipping persistent media rumors in the bud, the Timberwolves owner emphatically said he won’t deal his franchise player.

Steve Aschburner, Star Tribune
November 23, 2005 at 12:15 AM

OKLAHOMA CITY — The Timberwolves are not going to trade Kevin Garnett. Not this week, not this month, not this season. Not now and, if it were entirely up to Wolves owner Glen Taylor, not ever.

“I have no plans on trading him at least through this contact,’’ Taylor said in a phone interview Tuesday. “I’d like to say through life. But I’ll just say through this contract, because then there are things you can’t always control.’’

Garnett, the Wolves’ eight-time NBA All-Star, is signed through the 2008-09 season.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE: http://www.startribune.com/stories/511/5743033.html

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
That wasn't unexpected.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Heard this before and players get shipped off the week after. This means nothign to me. I still think theres a 50/50 shot a KG getting traded.

·
Banned
662 Posts
This sounds to me like a smoke screen, if KG wants out, KG gets out. This dosent mean we are going to get him, but i think he is out.

·
I Love This Game
2,596 Posts
well of course hes gonna say there not gonna trade him, what do you expect him to say?

Nevertheless, i think that theres a 70% chance he stays in minni, dont ask me why, i just cant see any teams putting something together thany minni would want.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I say theres a 22.345% chance he stays in Minnesota. That association owes him alot. If he's unhappy and is hinting towards a trade they should do it.

·
Banned
662 Posts
Lakers Own said:
I say theres a 22.345% chance he stays in Minnesota. That association owes him alot. If he's unhappy and is hinting towards a trade they should do it.

HAHA, i disagree, i think its more of a 65.456% chance, although the last time there was a big superstar trade, my calculations were incorrect. I thought there was only a 46.345% chance that we would get Odom,Butler and Grant.

WHATS WITH THE PERCENTS! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL FRIGEN ROCKET SCIENTISTS!

HE WANTS TO BE TRADED, NOT LIKE 32.56% OF A CHANCE, HE WANTS OUT.

blood :clown:

·
I Love This Game
2,596 Posts
LakerLunatic said:
HAHA, i disagree, i think its more of a 65.456% chance, although the last time there was a big superstar trade, my calculations were incorrect. I thought there was only a 46.345% chance that we would get Odom,Butler and Grant.

WHATS WITH THE PERCENTS! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL FRIGEN ROCKET SCIENTISTS!

HE WANTS TO BE TRADED, NOT LIKE 32.56% OF A CHANCE, HE WANTS OUT.

blood :clown:
yea wuts with using decimals of a percentage....?

·
Registered
181 Posts
ya i new it wouldnt happen any time this year

1 - 13 of 13 Posts