Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

· Kardashian Cursed
12,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much he said it...

I'm watching Fox 9 news right now here in Minneapolis, and they just said the he told them, "he does not want to go through another rebuilding season." Also he just said that "either get me the guys I need to win, or trade me."

Im waiting for a link possibly come up about it on their website, but i think this season there are going to be some big names moving around...

· Registered
3,107 Posts
Could you imagine what Minnesotta would be like with KG, it would be weird but I can understand where he is coming. He is 30 years old he is in his prime and he wants a ring, hopefully he goes somewhere where that is possible maybe NJ :biggrin: .

· Registered
10,131 Posts
They will never trade him. The more and more i think about the idea of him leaving the Timberwolves, it would all but guarantee the end of basketball in Minnesota. They will not get equal value for Garnett, and its apparent that management cant build through free agency.

· Registered
2,612 Posts
Jamison and filler for KG

· Registered
9,166 Posts
dissonance19 said:
I still expect some to post, "KG is not going anywhere"
Socco is probably at work. He'll be here shortly.

Reactions: Dissonance

· Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,781 Posts
If the franchise folds because KG leaves then better to trade him now.

Jeez I hope we don't have to hear KG whine through the playoffs and the offseason.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.