Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The belief around the NBA is Garnett doesn't want to provoke one of those Shaquille O'Neal/Alonzo Mourning/Charles Barkley-type embarrassing public episodes, so he won't demand a trade. But he's hoping the Timberwolves will come to him and say they're looking to rebuild and ask where can they trade him to make him happy after all he's done for the franchise."

-Chicago Tribune
Get to pick his team? Wooh, he's spoiled!

-Petey

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Petey said:

-Petey

Petey, i don't how salary works but does Rj, Collins, Mjax, Zoran, Wright, 1st round pick.. is enough to get kg?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VC_15 said:
Petey, i don't how salary works but does Rj, Collins, Mjax, Zoran, Wright, 1st round pick.. is enough to get kg?
Ah, I think it is, if not, it's close.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Turkish Delight said:
This must be true since we all know the validity of everything posted in the Chicago Tribune.
Only better source is Peter Vescey!

-Petey

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Petey said:

-Petey

what do you think about it? i think it's a good deal.

We will Have kidd,Mcinnis,Vc,Kg,Kristic : That's a crazy starting 5!

Cliffy,Murray,Pagett,vaughn

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Petey said:

-Petey
he deserves it after being screwed over and over by the darn management.
this kid's a winner, and he's good enough for that. what if he ends up in soem nice team like Atlanta or Toronto?!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Petey said:
Only better source is Peter Vescey!

-Petey
the definition of reliable

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
This is at least the 5th time Sam Smith has wrote an article on a KG trade this year alone. He's got to be up to 20 or 30 total by now. This is just what he does. I once e-mailed him about his obsession and the response I got was, "got to give me credit for perseverence."

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
socco said:
This is at least the 5th time Sam Smith has wrote an article on a KG trade this year alone. He's got to be up to 20 or 30 total by now. This is just what he does. I once e-mailed him about his obsession and the response I got was, "got to give me credit for perseverence."
Weird thing about this article also says that the Bulls would have no shot as he won't want to be part of a rebuilding project.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Petey said:

-Petey

i asked the same question on the T-wolves forum of what do they think of Rj, Collins, Mjax, Zoran, Wright , 1st rounder. One guy answered Throw carter and kristic in there. This is ridiculous!

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
VC_15 said:
i asked the same question on the T-wolves forum of what do they think of Rj, Collins, Mjax, Zoran, Wright , 1st rounder. One guy answered Throw carter and kristic in there. This is ridiculous!
What's ridiculous is that offer. This is Kevin Garnett we're talking about, get real.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
socco said:
What's ridiculous is that offer. This is Kevin Garnett we're talking about, get real.
Jefferson, Carter, Krstic, Collins, Jackson, Zoran, Wright AND a 1st for Kevin Garnett?

Most times a superstar is traded, how often does that team get 'full value back'?

-Petey

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
socco said:
But he doesn't worth all of that, the poster in the Wolves forum is exaggerating alot.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Petey said:
Jefferson, Carter, Krstic, Collins, Jackson, Zoran, Wright AND a 1st for Kevin Garnett?

Most times a superstar is traded, how often does that team get 'full value back'?

-Petey

that's More than full value, even the most dominant big man in the history of Nba ( Shaq), wazn't traded as near as the value of Rj, Vc, Kristic, Colins, Jackson, Zoran, Wright, and 1st rounder.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Air Fly said:
But he doesn't worth all of that, the poster in the Wolves forum is exaggerating alot.
That poster was me, and it was my point to exaggerate.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
socco said:
How about we include Air Fly in any deal?

Btw, that was no 'exaggeration'!

-Petey

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
RJ & Collins are BYC.

I still say the deal is Carter, Wright, Ilic and two '06 first rounders, or an '06 and '07 first rounder.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Petey said:

-Petey
I thought I read somewhere that he has a no-trade clause, so that could be problematic...

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
socco said:
Gotcha.

-Petey
Just wanna get rid of me in every way possible, ha? dream on.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts