Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

KG's Triple Double Last Night

400 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  socco 
#1 ·
KG had another impressive triple double last night, but Erick Dampier looked to have no problem matching KG's 20 points and 20 rebounds with 19 points and 21 rebounds of his own. Not to mention that Brian Cardinal had 21 points and 9 rebounds as well. 9 of his 21 points came in the fourth quarter.

Tough loss, so what are everyone's predictions for the next game at Los Angeles?

#2 ·
if there is no troy hudson, the wolves are screwed. jim petersen was right, we should be carrying 3 pgs at all times. that little spree thing at the point is way overrated, he cant do it.

if any og you watched the game, i dont see how it was possible that the tech on casssell was his fault, im still mad over that, i see it as the reason we lost, the momentum shifter:upset:

#3 ·
If Cardinal's not on the Lakers, we can win. That guy should be an MVP candidate. (not serious)

If the Wolves win, no big deal. But if the Lakers win, they'll think they're (still?) the best thing since sliced bread.

It'll be interesting when Big O is in. He's not better than Shaq, by no means, but he's very large and could do a decent job on (hobbled? we'll see) Shaq, especially with good ol' KG who's a great D presence but lacks girth. It'll be hard for Shaq to knock O over (especially legally) and even to see around him.

#4 ·
Originally posted by <b>sheefo13</b>!
if any og you watched the game, i dont see how it was possible that the tech on casssell was his fault, im still mad over that, i see it as the reason we lost, the momentum shifter:upset:
I wouldn't say it cost us the game, but that was a horrible call. If that guy (can't remember who it was that elbowed Sam) wouldn't have reacted the way he did, there wouldn't have been a call, but because he elbowed Sam in the head, Sam got a techincal, that's really stupid. But we played horrible that game, as we have alot of games recently, so I don't blame that call for costing us the game. I'd put more of the blame on Spree who decided to make the game personal instead of trying to get the win.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.