Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just looked, it appears the Nets are 23-14 with Vince Carter and Kidd on the floor. Sounds like a healthy record. Things are actually looking pretty good.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Yup, with the addition of RJ alone, I think this squad is more than a playoff caliber team.

-Petey

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Just using that record (62%) and putting it over the season (not a very accurate measure, I know), thats a 50/51 win season. I think that is a very realistic mark for next year, especially with RJ back.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
yeah and then next season they willl have all been in training camp so they will all know each other's move's so they will be better than they were when vince first came here

·
Registered
101 Posts
What I'm going to look forward to is how they'll make each other better. Because we all know that VC, RJ, and Kidd are unselfish players.... all 3 of them attract attention. IMO if they play the right way and play off each other, I think they all can make life easier for each other and get each other easy shots because each guy attracts so much attention.

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Kidd, Carter, and RJ should form a 50 win core. However, to win it all we need help on the front line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts