Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Didn't hear it, but pulled from nj.com post:

nothing big...said nets have a good core and was happy he wasnt traded, when they mentioned kenyon being traded he said they wouldnt have gotten vince, said the nets are only a few pieces away from being a title contender

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
great followup question to his comments would be whose better KMart or Vince?

Kidd : ummm, KMart was great defensively and we went to 2 finals with him. As for vince we have a few years to see what we can do.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Kidd Karma said:
great followup question to his comments would be whose better KMart or Vince?

Kidd : ummm, KMart was great defensively and we went to 2 finals with him. As for vince we have a few years to see what we can do.
We'll if we have a couple years, at least he is committed to the team.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Y'all gettin' fooled by JKidd's smoke'n'mirrors.

He's pissed but he knows he can't do anything about it, so he figures he might as well keep up his public image so he can keep all his endorsements, etc.

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
furnace said:
Y'all gettin' fooled by JKidd's smoke'n'mirrors.

He's pissed but he knows he can't do anything about it, so he figures he might as well keep up his public image so he can keep all his endorsements, etc.

All right!!! I love it that some people can always find the negative in Jason Kidd's comments. :banana: And I really mean that. I don't personally interpret his comments that way, but I'm pleased that I live in a world where I know that someone always will. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
we will b in the finals as soon as the shaq guy retires lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts