Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What gives? Could Kidd not handling enough be the reason for our cruddy start? Again, I only have stats to look at, so I very well could be wrong.

Reactions: Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
RJ has picked up the role in trying to create for this team.

-Petey

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Rollydog said:
What gives? Could Kidd not handling enough be the reason for our cruddy start? Again, I only have stats to look at, so I very well could be wrong.
Why not look at the RJ assists and the VC assists. That could help you figure it out. Offense is hardly the problem.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NetIncome said:
Why not look at the RJ assists and the VC assists. That could help you figure it out. Offense is hardly the problem.
I call shooting 37% from the field last night a problem. We're 18th in the league in scoring in 19th in FG%. With the offensive players we have, we should be at least top 10. But again, I haven't watched any games so I could be wrong. Our guys could just be having rough nights out there, or there could be intrinsic problems with our offense.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Rollydog said:
I call shooting 37% from the field last night a problem. We're 18th in the league in scoring in 19th in FG%. With the offensive players we have, we should be at least top 10. But again, I haven't watched any games so I could be wrong. Our guys could just be having rough nights out there, or there could be intrinsic problems with our offense.
Shooting 37% on one night is a problem. It may not be a symptom. People also now should realize the value of Collins. Dan Rosenbaum, the NBA stats guru, has said it repeatedly in his analysis: Jason Collins is one of the most underrated players in the league, the Nets play better when he is on the court BY A LONG SHOT.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What the hell does this have to do with Collins? I think you need to get your head out of your *** and stop changing the subject.

Fact: 7 games into the season, we are (statistically) a below average offensive team in the NBA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts