Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12 assists in like 29 minutes I think. And didn't take a shot until halfway through the 2nd quarter. Wo/ shooting, he managed to total orchestrate the flow of the game (w/ VC as his star soloist, of course). I love those kinds of games for Kidd, where he everyone else is doing their job such that he can just facillitate and doesn't have to look for his own O; he just pushes the ball relentlessly and lets others take it from there. Then in the 2nd half, for a little bit in the 3rd he hits a couple of shots and takes the Nets over the top, and puts the Clips away.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
29 mins., unbelievable. :banana:
If we can get that productive whenever Kidd is on the floor, we can give him his well deserve rest.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
SeaNet said:
12 assists in like 29 minutes I think. And didn't take a shot until halfway through the 2nd quarter. Wo/ shooting, he managed to total orchestrate the flow of the game (w/ VC as his star soloist, of course). I love those kinds of games for Kidd, where he everyone else is doing their job such that he can just facillitate and doesn't have to look for his own O; he just pushes the ball relentlessly and lets others take it from there. Then in the 2nd half, for a little bit in the 3rd he hits a couple of shots and takes the Nets over the top, and puts the Clips away.
Well when he is creating like that, defenses sag off him, allowing him to hit those jumpers much easier. If he is forcing it in the beginning of the night is when we are in trouble.

-Petey

·
Registered
210 Posts
Kidd once again showed us why he is one of the best PG in the league.

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
I remeber early in the first quarter when the nets were off to the hot start, they were like "And kidd has 6 assists" and it totally didn't seem like it. He definitely had a great game last night.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
kiddisanet said:
13. Sorry, I get picky when it comes to him.
SeaNet... did you do that on purpose too? :D

-Petey

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Petey said:
SeaNet... did you do that on purpose too? :D

-Petey
:laugh: :laugh:

No, I thought that's what I saw at the end of the game on the tv.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts