Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if you guys had a chance to catch the Knicks game this afternoon, but they played out of their minds.

Marbury, 17 points, 19 assists.
Jamal Crawford, 13-20, 4-7 behind the arc, 32 points.
Sweetney, 20 points, 9 boards.
Kurt Thomas, 15 points, 12 boards and a 3 (1 of 2 on the season) that put the game to OT.

They did lose to the Bulls, but they were up after 3 quarters.

And they have games vs the Cavs, Washington and the Bulls again.

Think Kidd said his comments to motivate the Knicks? Maybe not, but did they have that effect?

-Joe C.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
I caught it on ABC...They seemed to get a little tired at the end, missing some big freethrows, but Sweetney saved them. Marbury choked bigtime...

I don't think I've ever seen Kurt Thomas shoot a 3-pointer before..but he stroked that one to send it into overtime like he shoots 3's 9 times a game.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Marbury turning to be a Kidd disciple ?
Looks like Steph is trying the "Kidd way" to win a basketball, by dishing those assists. Yeah, he needs to make his teammates look better to be a great PG.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Starbury always gets 8 assists somehow...he needs a real PG so he can focus on getting to the rim because he's one of the best at drawing fouls...he could be a A.I. type player...if he had some horses with him (Ariza?)

the problem with the Knicks are they don't play defense and they don't play 48 minutes...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts