Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it just me or is everybody else tired of laker fans and king fans always fighting, its getting really annoying! do you think we could stop it somehow, because a lot of these fights are ruining posts and boards. is anybody with me?:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,814 Posts
threads that get really annoying to me

1. trades that will never happen that people post (mostly bogus trades that one person keeps posting in the rumors forum. esspecially bogus KG trades)
2. Lakers and Kings people fighting on who is better.
3. Kings fans saying how the playoffs were rigged and how the Kings should be champions.
4. Kobe vs. TMAC threads in which they fight over who is better
 

·
Jersey Girl
Joined
·
10,482 Posts
well, i can see how some people would want to defend whatever they are a fan of, but, yes, sometimes it does get out of hand. as long as the person isn't breaking any of the rules of this board, these threads really can't be stopped. i can see your concern though.
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
As a Laker fan who has gotten in a few Lakers and Kings debates I do have to say that when someone is bantering along about how the Kings are the real champs and that the Lakers are cheaters, it is hard not to get into a heated discussion about it.

I do think that it is extremely annoying and it needs to be stopped. I also agree that the Kobe vs. T-Mac and bogus trade threads are annoying.

The most annoying thing is when a thread that has nothing to do with either the Kings or Lakers turns into a debate about the two teams.
 

·
Jersey Girl
Joined
·
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The X Factor</b>!
As a Laker fan who has gotten in a few Lakers and Kings debates I do have to say that when someone is bantering along about how the Kings are the real champs and that the Lakers are cheaters, it is hard not to get into a heated discussion about it.
yeah, but it amazes me that about 2-3 months after the series, there are still people who debate about it (i'm talking both kings fans and lakers fans). i can see why this is happening (i mean, reverse roles here for a minute - what if the kings won and you felt that they cheated and that the lakers should have won). but regardless, the series took place so long ago already (in a sense) and there is nothing that can be done about the past. so, it's time to move on, you know?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
I think its just a sign that a real rivalry is being created. Both fans feel that need to defend their teams when being called out, and sometimes it gets heated.
 

·
Jersey Girl
Joined
·
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by <b>raptors32</b>!
I think its just a sign that a real rivalry is being created. Both fans feel that need to defend their teams when being called out, and sometimes it gets heated.
no doubt...if you're not there to defend your team, then who will? (well, besides all of the other fans of your team :D ).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,814 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BizzyRipsta</b>!


no doubt...if you're not there to defend your team, then who will? (well, besides all of the other fans of your team :D ).
yeah Bizzy the Nets SuCK

jkjk
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
I think Lakers fans start it most of the time. They either gloat too much, or they leave a sarcstic comment after their posts like "I know Kings fans will whine blah blah blah" and I think that offends some people. Then the Lakers fans have the balls to get mad when a Kings fan responds and explains how the series wasn't fair....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, this thread is turning into another one of those lakers and kings fights now, please stop it, is started this thread to stop it, not to make more of it.
 

·
Jersey Girl
Joined
·
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KC</b>!
I think Lakers fans start it most of the time. They either gloat too much, or they leave a sarcstic comment after their posts like "I know Kings fans will whine blah blah blah" and I think that offends some people. Then the Lakers fans have the balls to get mad when a Kings fan responds and explains how the series wasn't fair....
well, yeah, lakers fans do rub it in the kings fans' faces sometimes. like i said earlier, fans need to defend their teams, and that's what kings fans do. but then again, i don't want to be hypocritical by saying that lakers fans can't defend their teams. and that's what leads to the conflicts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,814 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KC</b>!
I think Lakers fans start it most of the time. They either gloat too much, or they leave a sarcstic comment after their posts like "I know Kings fans will whine blah blah blah" and I think that offends some people. Then the Lakers fans have the balls to get mad when a Kings fan responds and explains how the series wasn't fair....
KC you are so biased lets just drop it for this subject if it is cool with you man
 

·
Jersey Girl
Joined
·
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by <b>twolvefan11</b>!
ok, this thread is turning into another one of those lakers and kings fights now, please stop it, is started this thread to stop it, not to make more of it.
um, let's think of this thread as therapy where we can get kings fans to get along with lakers fans. :D

no one's fighting (yet).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,463 Posts
Originally posted by <b>hunterb14</b>!
KC you are so biased lets just drop it for this subject if it is cool with you man
I am still trying to figure out if KC is a Kingsfan or fan of *any team* that has a chance to dethrone Lakers ;)

That said, I am locking this baby up as it has no chance in hell of a productive discussion. You will also see that this is a "non-basketball" forum and we have a ton of threads on Lakers/Kings/Kobe that you can use as a platform for this discussion.

Thanks.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top