Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats only if they want too...Peja come back light it up from outside Bibby and Jackson goin to the hole Cwebb hittin them 17 footers Vlade Keep Floppin Christie get under Kobe Skin

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Victory Formula

·
Registered
553 Posts
Lets hope so. I am sick of this Lakers dynasty in the making. If only Robert Horry was five feet to the left or right, huh?

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
kings

yeah, i'd like to see the kings beat the lakers too. it's about time someone else wins the championship. either sacramento or new jersey need to bring home their first championship (not boston or l.a. bringing home their millionth championship). plus, it would be nice to see either kidd or bibby be mvp of the playoffs. these are both stars that didn't get enough limelight with their former teams prior to this season. :grinning:

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Re: kings

BizzyRipsta said:
yeah, i'd like to see the kings beat the lakers too. it's about time someone else wins the championship. either sacramento or new jersey need to bring home their first championship (not boston or l.a. bringing home their millionth championship). plus, it would be nice to see either kidd or bibby be mvp of the playoffs. these are both stars that didn't get enough limelight with their former teams prior to this season. :grinning:
If we're using past championships as a barometer for getting the Championship Trophy, then even the Kings have one in their past('51 - I believe), whereas the Nets only have an ABA championhip and no NBA banner waving high in the rafters. So the Nets should win because they've never won before?

Whoever wins, I just want them to earn it by playing hard, playing fearlessly, and winning it honestly!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts