Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Which of these is the best Kings player?

• Mike Bibby

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Predrag Stojakovic

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Brad Miller

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other-(tell us who and explain why)

Votes: 1 4.8%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bibby is our heart now but I got to go with Peja as our best player since he is a scoring machine. He might not be playing that good right now but he has a reason for it and that reason is that he is playing injured. Wait until next year when he'll have the summer to heal and train and then you'll be talking about Peja as a league MVP. :yes:

GO KINGS!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Tough question because I think all the Kings players right now is the best since it's a TEAM thing. Each player needs each other's back to win. But I vote for who is the most important player right now for Kings instead of Best. My vote goes to Bibby because right now, he's the guy we're running most of our offense through (with Brad out). He's the "Steve Nash" for the Kings right now and I think if we lose Bibby, things will be much tougher than losing Miller because we will have no true PG!

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Twix said:
Tough question because I think all the Kings players right now is the best since it's a TEAM thing. Each player needs each other's back to win. But I vote for who is the most important player right now for Kings instead of Best. My vote goes to Bibby because right now, he's the guy we're running most of our offense through (with Brad out). He's the "Steve Nash" for the Kings right now and I think if we lose Bibby, things will be much tougher than losing Miller because we will have no true PG!
Yeah, you're right about Bibby. It would have been much tougher with him being injured and we probably would have been out of playoffs right now.

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
I think Bibby has giving us the ability to be in the playoffs right now, lifted our spirits. With all the injuries we had I wouldnt be suprised if some player might have not been giving out thier best effort, but Bibby stuck with it. As of now I voted for Peja as Kings best player because he seems to be rounding back into shape and Bibby does not need to have as much pressure to take this team into the playoffs anymore. Ones Brad gets back I have a feeling Peja will be more of a scoring threat and Kings will ones again be at the top :biggrin:.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Bibbys a great player and miller makes the player around him better but peja is just too amazing a scorer. I think the kings would be worse off minus bibby than minus peja but when pejas in the zone there arent many shots he cant hit.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Mike Bibby... He has been stiinkin it up lately, but regaurdless, he is our best player as of now, but Peja might overtake him soon.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I see that someone voted for "Other". I wonder who??? Cuttino? Brian? Thomas? Hmm...House? Kevin?? ...ERIK?? :eek: :D

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Twix said:
I see that someone voted for "Other". I wonder who??? Cuttino? Brian? Thomas? Hmm...House? Kevin?? ...ERIK?? :eek: :D
It was me :angel: And of course the best player on Kings is Darius Songaila :biggrin:

I also love the job Mobley does for my fantasy team - hit that 3 Cat!!! :greatjob:

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
It gotta be Mike Bibby right now, he is carrying the team!

Reactions: DaUnbreakableKinG

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Zalgirinis said:
It was me :angel: And of course the best player on Kings is Darius Songaila :biggrin:

I also love the job Mobley does for my fantasy team - hit that 3 Cat!!! :greatjob:
:laugh:

Should have known it's you. ;) :greatjob:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Peja Vu said:
If Peja can continue to elevate his game, it will be him. But right now, it is Bibby.
I agree...I also think if Pedja improves, he'll be the best. Just like last season! :D

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
This has been a huge transition year for the Kings. And the one guy who has always been there thoughout all the trades and injuries has been Bibby. Peja is a great player but Bibby is the constant that keeps the Kings running.

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
KidCanada said:
This has been a huge transition year for the Kings. And the one guy who has always been there thoughout all the trades and injuries has been Bibby. Peja is a great player but Bibby is the constant that keeps the Kings running.
Yeah, Bibby is for the Kings as important as Nash is for Phoenix. :yes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts