Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Man, what are the kings thinking cutting Webber. I mean the man has been an all-star multiple times and is the heart and soul of that team. I know he has some legal problems facing him but you know he's inoccent and you know he's gonna get 20 and 10 every season. The reason they cut him must have been the big contract...I'm sure the knicks will pick him up.

:grinning:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Originally posted by <b>k^2</b>!
Man, what are the kings thinking cutting Webber. I mean the man has been an all-star multiple times and is the heart and soul of that team. I know he has some legal problems facing him but you know he's inoccent and you know he's gonna get 20 and 10 every season. The reason they cut him must have been the big contract...I'm sure the knicks will pick him up.

:grinning:

Uh......I hope that this guy is joking? Its a different Webber there buddy, see the name Corsley, not Chris?!?!

:laugh:

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
Cleeves and Price should be gone. Especially Brent Price, he should almost retire because I don't see why he sticks around. At least not on Sacramento's team anyways (he definitely won't play there).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts