Uhhhh......Kobe went to the line only 5 times.........maKINGSofgreatness said:Ehh, **** up the first quarter that badly and you don't really deserve to win. No doubt this team is slumping, that win over Seattle was a pretty meaning less- at home, against a bad team, and it was pretty close for 7/8 of the game.
Thanks K9, I give you some credit for playing well, and you go and get dominated by Kwame. I'll never say anything good about him ever again, no matter what he does. Kwame would have had 30 in this game if he didn't have the worst hands in the league.
Kobe was doing his best Detroit Pistons impression, which includes getting 98% of the calls, and complaining like crazy about the other 2%.
If Bibby and Martin are affected by injury, we could really be in trouble.