Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
The trend in the Kings-Lakers matchup (and perhaps the Lakers season): Kobe always scores- watch Odom, they need him to score all the way through- a tall order for the most inconsistant player in basketball. He will have a favorable matchup early on, and Kobe will come out and try to set up his teammates like he always does, and then he will eventually start chucking, at which point, Odom will fade. Kobe should try the facilitator thing for a whole game like he did for a whole half a few years ago against us while trying to prove his point in an arguement with Shaq.

Hopefully they will be as poorly rested as the Kings. Hopefully Kobe stays cold. Hopefully Kwame will play a lot of minutes so he can make a lot of mistakes. Hopefully the Kings can get back on track on the road. Hopefully Brad will show. Hopefully Garcia is back to good health.

There's a lot riding on this game- positioning and the tie-breaker.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Kings are lucky lucky lucky to be within striking distance at the half. I'm not surprised that the Lakers have been able to score so well, at home and all.

The beginning of the 3rd quarter is the most important part of every Kings game- if we don't come out strong, I doubt it will ever really be close.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Ehh, **** up the first quarter that badly and you don't really deserve to win. No doubt this team is slumping, that win over Seattle was a pretty meaning less- at home, against a bad team, and it was pretty close for 7/8 of the game.

Thanks K9, I give you some credit for playing well, and you go and get dominated by Kwame. I'll never say anything good about him ever again, no matter what he does. Kwame would have had 30 in this game if he didn't have the worst hands in the league.

Kobe was doing his best Detroit Pistons impression, which includes getting 98% of the calls, and complaining like crazy about the other 2%.

If Bibby and Martin are affected by injury, we could really be in trouble.

·
Registered
27 Posts
maKINGSofgreatness said:
Ehh, **** up the first quarter that badly and you don't really deserve to win. No doubt this team is slumping, that win over Seattle was a pretty meaning less- at home, against a bad team, and it was pretty close for 7/8 of the game.

Thanks K9, I give you some credit for playing well, and you go and get dominated by Kwame. I'll never say anything good about him ever again, no matter what he does. Kwame would have had 30 in this game if he didn't have the worst hands in the league.

Kobe was doing his best Detroit Pistons impression, which includes getting 98% of the calls, and complaining like crazy about the other 2%.

If Bibby and Martin are affected by injury, we could really be in trouble.
Uhhhh......Kobe went to the line only 5 times.........

·
Star in the Making
4,739 Posts
AutoShackMotorSports said:
Uhhhh......Kobe went to the line only 5 times.........
:curse: :cry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.