Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kings @ Mavericks Game Thread

Didn't see one up, so here you go :D Kings are always a wonderful team to catch on national TV, and I think they'll blow open a close game in the 4th to win 110-100. No particular reason for that prediction, just a guess. The Mavs do have a 7 game win streak on the line, and they'll probably be up for a tough opponent. This could be a statement game from them if they win it.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Kings @ Dallas on ABC

When these two teams get together it has to be the most entertaining basketball period. With all the so-so games lined up on national TV, this one is a must watch.

If you're not watching this game, you're missing out.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ToddMacCulloch11</b>!
Kings vs. Mavs is a fun game to watch. Both teams just give up on D and its just who can make more shots. Lots of fast breaks too, which is always entertaining.
Dallas is actually playing some consistant D... its pretty impressive. But I guess there's a 1st time for everything.

Someone shoot Tom Tolbert please....:dead:

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
I don't really care for this matchup that much. I don't find Dallas to be nearly as much fun as they were last season. The chemistry is different... but I didn't like this matchup last season, either. The Mavericks are so one-dimensional. I would rather watch the Kings play a more versatile, complete basketball team, or at least a tougher one.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I think mavs have the edge. 118-105 mavs...

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nevus</b>!
I don't really care for this matchup that much. I don't find Dallas to be nearly as much fun as they were last season. The chemistry is different... but I didn't like this matchup last season, either. The Mavericks are so one-dimensional. I would rather watch the Kings play a more versatile, complete basketball team, or at least a tougher one.
Who would you perfer to see then? And are you watching the game? If you didn't know better, you'd think Dallas could play D. They are looking far from one dementional today and in the past couple games.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Well its looks like he did, hes got 21...Kings will lose however, theyre playin like crap, they keep going on scoring droughts, its about this time where i wish we had Webber, when Kings stop hitting, they throw it into Webber, damnit Webber get ur *** back

·
Registered
15,963 Posts

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
That was a fun game to watch, though it looks like its about over now, unless Kings pull something out of their ***.

·
Premium Member
100,070 Posts
Walker played great in the second half there, especially in the 4th quarter. That was a fun game to watch, both teams going back and forth towards the end there with Dallas coming out on top. 108-99 Mavs, final score.

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Dallas would be much imrpoved with Sheed over Walker... less passing but more D, rebounding, and made shots including threes... good thing it's dead.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jokeaward</b>!
Dallas would be much imrpoved with Sheed over Walker... less passing but more D, rebounding, and made shots including threes... good thing it's dead.

If you would watch more games you would know what your talking about. Walker has fit into the system perfectly. When Nash is down, Walker is there to pick up the pace.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
2 and 0 against the Kings. :D

Webber needs to be back so there isn't any excuses.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.