Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
MANRAM!
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<center> vs.

Sacramento Kings (4-5) @ Seattle Sonics (4-5)
Arco Arena, Sunday November 20th, 2005
6:00 PT, CSN-West, NBALP

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Probable Starters

Brad Miller/Shareef Abdur-Rahim/Peja Stojakovic/Bonzi Wells/Mike Bibby

Johan Petro/Nick Collison/Rashard Lewis/Ray Allen/Luke Ridnour

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-Seatle Sonics board game thread-:wave:
-vBookie thread-:wave:
-NBA.com Preview-

</center>

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
eh I dont really like the Peja-Lewis and SAR-Collison matchups - but I think Miller can give em problems

Im expecting the W

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
Dodigago said:
eh I dont really like the Peja-Lewis and SAR-Collison matchups - but I think Miller can give em problems

Im expecting the W
I actually like the Peja-Lewis matchup, I think peja will do a great job on him tommorow night.

·
MANRAM!
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kings up next

Kings (4-5) vs. Seattle (4-5)

THE SKINNY
Site: KeyArena, Seattle Tipoff: 6 p.m.

TV: CSN Radio: KHTK 1140, KAHI 950

Line: Sonics by 3

KINGS UPDATE
Status: The 21-point win over Milwaukee on Friday night might have been the Kings' best yet, as they registered a season-high 31 assists and received 79 of their 103 points from the starting five. Translation: the starters finally might be in a groove.

Trend: The Kings are 4-0 in games in which they've scored 100 points or more, 0-5 otherwise.

Injury report:
None.

SONICS UPDATE
Considering the Sonics had nine players who were either free agents or had player options in the offseason, they did well to retain all but center Jerome James and reserve guard Antonio Daniels. Seattle has recovered from a 1-4 start to win three of its past four games, including a 98-84 victory over Chicago on Friday.

Trend: They remain Allen's team. In the Sonics' four wins, Allen has averaged 33 points, while he has averaged 24 in the losses. The Sonics' offense has been clicking of late, coming off a 65-point second half in the Chicago win.

Injury report: Rick Brunson, left foot plantar fasciitis, missed past eight games; Ronald Murray, back spasms, missed past three games; Danny Fortson, toe infection, missed past two games.

LINEUPS
Kings
No. Player Pos.

42 Bonzi Wells SG

10 Mike Bibby PG

16 Peja Stojakovic SF

3 Shareef Abdur-Rahim PF

52 Brad Miller C

Sonics
34 Ray Allen SG

38 Luke Ridnour PG

7 Rashard Lewis SF

4 Nick Collison PF

27 Johan Petro C

Best matchup: Miller vs. Petro - The Sonics' 19-year-old first-round draft pick out of France is a 7-foot, 260-pounder with much athleticism but plenty left to learn from a vet like Miller, who is in his eighth NBA season.

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
End of first quater

Kings 36
Seattle 25

Peja 14pts 2asts 1stl
Sar 10pts 1reb 2asts 1stl 1blk
Bibby 6pts 1reb 2asts
Brad 6pts 4reb 1ast

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
wait - who won the jump ball - I dont get it :( (Im following online)

:54.1 SEA - 20 sec timeout
:56.3 SAC - Defensive rebound

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
106-104, we lost, anyone want to inform me @ how?

so I assume Allen missed and so did we?

who took the shot :(

Brad really choked

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Ray missed his second free throw and the Kings got the rebound. Sonics up by two. Bibby takes a last second three point shot that misses and the Sonics get the rebound as time runs out.

Peja was unstoppable in the first half, and then disappeared in the second half.

G-Force

1 - 20 of 24 Posts