Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Kings vs. Nets Game Thread (11/23)

769 views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Peja Vu 
#1 ·
<center> vs.

Sacramento Kings (4-7) vs. New Jersey Nets (5-5)
Arco Arena, Wednesday November 23rd, 2005
7:00 PT, CSN-West, NBALP

See less See more
#2 ·
It is going to be a good matchup between both teams. For the Sacramento Kings, I want to see what Shareef Abdur Rahim is going to do. Hopefully Vince Carter will be in the lineup after what happened last night in Golden State. It is going to come down to the wire. Good luck. :cheers:

#4 ·
Peja Vu said:
I'm gonna be at this one so obviously I won't be around tomorrow. I post some pics when I get back!
Have a good time Peja Vu. ARCO Arena is one of my favorite arenas in the league always wanted to go there.

#11 ·
"Peja's different. If he don't wanna go out, hurt himself, and hurt his career, then he sits out. Most players in the NBA are hurt you just have to play through it."

Conserviral statment by Bonzi. Although he might be right I dont think he should have addressed it this way. I think that for a shooter his shooting hand is very important and if hes inj why would he try to play and struggle and maybe even hurt the team? I dont know how valid this statement is but seems pretty legit considering that Bonzi has a sprained finger aswell.

#13 ·
Nice win guys! Peja I'm loving the avatar!

Reactions: Pejavlade
#14 ·
Great game, probably the best Kings' game I have been to. Just wish Vince and Peja had played. Here are some pics, they didn't come out that great:

KT working out pregame

Cisco shooting around

Kenny and Francisco

Kenny signs some autographs

My sister thought this picture was funny

Elston Turner signing...

It's freaking Marv Albert!

Marv, Mark Jackson, Jerry Reynolds

Our seats

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.