Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kirilenko is such a great relentless, agressive, team player. I imagine his mentality is the epiitome of what a coach would want. ill take 5 players like kirilenko over any all star team.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Yes I would definitely take Andrei Kirilenko too if I was a GM or a Head Coach. His hustle play (both defense and offense) makes him a definite roster spot in my opinion. If he could just try and be more cautious in getting injured and stay healthier. He is a great player though.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
carrrnuttt said:
Yes.

Coaches dream of sitting-down players for injuries all the time.
Precisely my thoughts. If you had a team of five Kirilenkos, you wouldn't be able to field a team on many nights. Unfortunately, the Jazz look like a team with a lot of talent that will never do anything because they have too many injury-prone players.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
RP McMurphy said:
Precisely my thoughts. If you had a team of five Kirilenkos, you wouldn't be able to field a team on many nights. Unfortunately, the Jazz look like a team with a lot of talent that will never do anything because they have too many injury-prone players.
He has been hurt a lot but I respect the fact he gives it his all whenever he is on the court. I wish more guys did that in the league.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Which coach's dream? I remember Coach Sloan berating him for his shot selection to the media last week.

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,088 Posts
Indystarza said:
whats that supposed to mean? you disrespect foreign player? :rolleyes:
i meant that out of the international players in the NBA, AK is one of the few i truly respect along with dirk, peja, manu etc....

cant be any more clearer then that...

·
Registered
681 Posts
Sloan has been extremely unhappy with Kirilenko's shot selection, and in the past he has been critical of Kiri's tendency to stray away from his man for blocks and steals. If he is a coach's dream, it's sure not Sloan's dream.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts