Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week's list will be the Top 10 Legends NOT in the WWE Hall of Fame.

10. Rick Rude

9. Bruiser Brody

8. Paul Heyman

7. Owen Hart

6. Jake "The Snake" Roberts

5. Mick Foley

4. British Bulldogs

3. Bob Backlund

2. Bruno Sammartino

1. Macho Man Randy Savage(with Miss Elizabeth)

Honorable Mentions: Rick Martel, Vader, Demolition, Ivan Koloff, Honky Tonk Man, Diamond Dallas Page, Goldberg, Lou Thesz

·
Nice list. There's no way I would put the British Bulldogs above Foley though. And Rick Rude is pretty underrated. He was the definition of a Heat Magnet in WCW. Shame his career was ended by injury. He was actually training for a comeback when he died in 99.:(

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah putting them ahead of Foley might have been a stretch but imo, they are arguably the greatest tag team of all-time.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Very solid list, i dont know about bruiser brody, guys that never really had an affiliation with the wwe are usually put well on the back burner and the guy wasnt like a transcendent star either.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Sammartino and Vince hate each other, and i read that Backlund has decline induction several times because he feels he still has one more run left in him... if thats believable

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No love for Ultimate Warrior?
Thought about it, but no. The guy is a piece of shit.

Sammartino and Vince hate each other, and i read that Backlund has decline induction several times because he feels he still has one more run left in him... if thats believable
I know about Sammartino, but I never heard that about Backlund:laugh:. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he's been in the WWE since the 2000 Royal Rumble which was around the time he was getting into politics.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So it's been almost two years since I made this list and there is still some pretty big names that have yet to be inducted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts