Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after watchin KMart play in the last few games.. his low post defense is sick .... he never goes for pump fakes and he can body any low post player .... for a player his size he has amazing strength ....

KMart will be worth the max contract... Thorn better pay him right!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's not fair to compare with KG and TD... they both IMO should be playing the Center position.. if u watch the games.. TD guards the centers and gets guarded by the opposing centers...

so it's not fair to compare ...

KMart has my vote as best defensive PF...

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Rasheed Wallace is also a superior defensive power forward. Duncan and Garnett have said that Rasheed Wallace is the player that gives them the most trouble, defensively.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Actually Duncan guards the power forwards, Rasho guards the centers. KG guards the 3/4 as well.

Martins defense is really good though, Wallace defense is also good like Minstrel noted.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Kenyon's a good defender, but not better than the two Wallace's.

Speaking of which, Ben DID put up 13 points and almost half of those were on And 1 plays (of which the free throws he all missed).

·
Registered
304 Posts
In the East:

1. B.Wallace (he is PF...Okur starts C on his team!)
2. R.Wallace - as pointed about...KG and Duncan admitted that he is THE player that they have some difficulty playing against...
3. K.Martin

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Probably is not the best, but is not far from being it... He is a terrific defender..
Anyway i wouldn't give him the max contract

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Originally posted by <b>chiuondis</b>!
that's not fair to compare with KG and TD... they both IMO should be playing the Center position.. if u watch the games.. TD guards the centers and gets guarded by the opposing centers...

so it's not fair to compare ...

KMart has my vote as best defensive PF...
KG shouldn't be a center. Duncan maybe, but with Rasho there, he's gonna still be a PF. KG guards pretty much everybody and anybody. I'd say he's the best defender, but Martin definately is up there.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I would say he´s second after Ben Wallace, I think he is a little better than Sheed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts