Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you had the chance, would you take kmart back on the nets for carter?
or if its possible trade with other players (cliff, jax, collins, etc...)

he's not producing much on the nuggets under karl...maybe if he got reunited w/ kidd he'd be an all-star again
anyone agree?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
peg182 said:

he's not producing much on the nuggets under karl...maybe if he got reunited w/ kidd he'd be an all-star again
anyone agree?
No, not on those knees.

-Petey

·
Registered
8,650 Posts
Any way we can get him without his knees?

BTW Welcome to BBB.net peg182, I'm sure you will like it here

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
peg182 said:

anyone agree?
No reason to bring him back to the Nets

·
Supporting Member
814 Posts
Anyone know if kmart will be playing again by the time December 16 rolls around? He only comes home to CAA once a year, he better not be sitting this year out.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
peg182 said:

anyone agree?

No

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Well, Kmart has been having problems with his knees... so getting him back might not be a very wise decision on the part of management. I might miss his "intensity and passion" but then again... the knees. :brokenhea So for me, maybe not a wise decision...

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
rundmc00 said:
Agreed. With Houston retired, KMart probably has the worst contract in the NBA right now.
Give the guy some chance to heal before you put that label on him. Houston had a couple failed comebacks before that tag was thrown on him.

That said, I still wouldn't want to do it because of the knees. If he got healthy again maybe. The injury is the reason he has fallen in production not because of coach Karl.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Netted- said:
Give the guy some chance to heal before you put that label on him. Houston had a couple failed comebacks before that tag was thrown on him.

That said, I still wouldn't want to do it because of the knees. If he got healthy again maybe. The injury is the reason he has fallen in production not because of coach Karl.
He deserves a chance but at this moment can you name a worse contract?

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
rundmc00 said:
He deserves a chance but at this moment can you name a worse contract?
It's up there, but depending how his knee holds up Zach Randolph has a scary contract. Theo Ratliff is still owed a lot too.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Unless we can get KG, I'm not trading one of the big 3.

I would just get a PF in the draft.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
if his knees were fine and didnt have that contract sure i'd like to bring him back. with a healthy martin we were a great team. he no longer is at the level he was when he was a net and it may never get back to that status he was at when he was here. i wish the best for kenyon, but with that large contract i dont think he needs any simpathy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts