Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jazz to start

McLeod
Owens
Harp
Memo
Tag

Knicks to start

Marbury
Richardson
Barnes
Curry
Davis


AK out with a bad ankle, Deron day to day with a bad ankle. Boozer still out with a bad hammy.
NY is coming off a win last night in sacramento.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
480 Posts
qman said:
Jazz to start

McLeod
Owens
Harp
Memo
Tag

Knicks to start

Marbury
Richardson
Barnes
Curry
Davis


AK out with a bad ankle, Deron day to day with a bad ankle. Boozer still out with a bad hammy.
NY is coming off a win last night in sacramento.
Giricek(spelling) dont start for you guys?
anyways i think it will be this for the knicks....
marbury/crawford/richardson/davis/curry
should be frye at the 4 imo...
 

·
Charge!
Joined
·
3,922 Posts
Wow, shooting .241 after three quarters and only down by 11 at home. Believe it or not, this game is winnable.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,595 Posts
Andrei Kirilenko and Deron Williams did not play against the Knicks?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,670 Posts
Dooch said:
Andrei Kirilenko and Deron Williams did not play against the Knicks?
williams played, but kirilenko didnt.... williams had a team high 18 points and okur with the 2nd best 12 points... the rest of the team was under 10 in the mid 5s or 6s and under.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,595 Posts
AK-47 said:
williams played, but kirilenko didnt.... williams had a team high 18 points and okur with the 2nd best 12 points... the rest of the team was under 10 in the mid 5s or 6s and under.
Thanks for the update man because I did not get to catch the action. If Andrei Kirilenko played you guys would have won. He would have blocked 3+ shots and dropped around 20 points. You guys would have won this game. I like the way your roster is shaped this year, Okur has been a suprise for me. Good luck the rest of the season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,670 Posts
Dooch said:
Thanks for the update man because I did not get to catch the action. If Andrei Kirilenko played you guys would have won. He would have blocked 3+ shots and dropped around 20 points. You guys would have won this game. I like the way your roster is shaped this year, Okur has been a suprise for me. Good luck the rest of the season.
Thanks, I just wish we had okur, boozer, kirilenko in there at the same time, that would be a great force in the frontcourt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,595 Posts
Does anyone know by any chance, how long Andrei Kirilenko's injury will be coming out for? Andrei is my boy, I need him on the court. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,670 Posts
Dooch said:
Does anyone know by any chance, how long Andrei Kirilenko's injury will be coming out for? Andrei is my boy, I need him on the court. :biggrin:
He is expected to be out 1 week - 2 weeks, but who knows from this point.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,595 Posts
AK-47 said:
Thanks, I just wish we had okur, boozer, kirilenko in there at the same time, that would be a great force in the frontcourt.
Yea. If you added Carlos Boozer to your lineup he would definitely improve your frontcourt even more than it is. Injuries are hurting you guys. I asked before if anyone knows when Andrei Kirilenko is coming back. Do you know the timetables on how long they are expected to be out (Carlos Boozer and Andrei Kirilenko).
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top