Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
What's the point of picking up this guy? Unless he's got game nobody knows about, I thought the Knicks already added their long-term C project with the 7'2 kid they picked up from the Suns.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
What's the point of picking up this guy? Easy. Isiah coached him in Indiana.

I've got to hand it to Isiah. He just signed the only player in the league worse than Travis Knight. Guess it pays to be on his favorites list.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm sorry but i hate sundov i think he doesnt pound in the lane and get his fair share of boards just not the right kinda of guy for the knicks.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Doleac gone? And who replaces him? Trybanski and Sundov can't play. Are the Knicks going to go back to Othella Harrington at center?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Sundov has been in the league for a while and he never got off any team's bench. Does that ring a bell?

Teams always drool over mobile big men, and some of them just don't fit in the NBA.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
if sundov cant play,which i second,why in the world are we signing him to a 10 day contract...something is brewing

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Rashidi,as much as you may dislike Isiah,I honestly dont think he is a complete idiot.

I think there is a method to his madness...I sincerely doubt he just signs ex players for the sake of it

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
From what I've seen...Trybanski=Sundov=stinks

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Who cares about 2 fouls, garbage time doesn't matter. If we're going to get all hyped about Sundov's overwhelming greatness, then we should note that Sundov had a better game than Frank Williams.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts