Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sexy Moderator
13,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Knicks:
After finally getting into shape, Eddy Curry expected a little more activity. The developing Knicks middleman, though, still doesn't have a defined role. He usually disappears for long stretches in the second half because of silly fouls. It's a little frustrating, but no complaint has been lodged thus far. "It's possible I'll be ready for whatever, if he goes in a different direction or not," Curry said. "It's pointless to ask me what the reason is."
Cavs:
For reasons difficult to understand, the Cavaliers have been pushovers for the Knicks this season. New York has beaten them in both meetings this season and have won four in a row against the Cavaliers. In the first two games this season, Knicks guard Jamal Crawford has been a thorn in the Cavaliers side. He has averaged 31
More than likely Lebron will sit out due to his ankle injury.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
They blew a 13 point 4th quater lead in this one and lose to the Cavs. They sink to new lows every game. Also LB had to leave the game because he wasnt feeling well, yeah larry I would feel pretty sick too if my team was as bad as yours.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Truknicksfan said:
They blew a 13 point 4th quater lead in this one and lose to the Cavs. They sink to new lows every game. Also LB had to leave the game because he wasnt feeling well, yeah larry I would feel pretty sick too if my team was as bad as yours.
Yea is it true they carried him out on a stretcher? I was watching Lil Kim's reality show..so I elected to miss this game. I don't see LB coaching this team for much longer if the stress is making him sick. He is better off retiring and not deal with this headache called the NY Knicks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Kitty said:
Yea is it true they carried him out on a stretcher? I was watching Lil Kim's reality show..so I elected to miss this game. I don't see LB coaching this team for much longer if the stress is making him sick. He is better off retiring and not deal with this headache called the NY Knicks.
His pride will be his downfall. I think he was cocky accepting this post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.