Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
How in the world did the Knicks lose this game? This is ridiculous, you are going well, and then, lose to one of the worst teams in the league, the Miami Heat. :no:

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
well the heat have owned marbury all year long..he played about as bad when he was with the suns vs us....the heat win when Odom, Jones and Butler all play well. That happened tonight...It was a great game, and Penny looked awesome....the heat also caught a huge break with Houston having a bum knee and sitting out the whole 4th

·
Registered
702 Posts
Originally posted by <b>AFunk4Life</b>!
How in the world did the Knicks lose this game? This is ridiculous, you are going well, and then, lose to one of the worst teams in the league, the Miami Heat. :no:
Well the knicks just did not play well today, Houston sat out the whole 4th quarter with his knee, Marbury wasn't shooting good, the knicks didn't play good D the last two minutes or so, and the Heat played a physical game today there are other things about the game but I won't mention it because it's to long... and I don't know how you can say the Heat are one of the worst teams in the league.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heat just owned the Metro area, Beating the Nets and Knicks in back2back nights....

Anyway, why didn't keith come to the game? There was some 6'10 white guy playing but that 3 for 7 fg% and missing the clutch free throw couldn't have been Van Horn?

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
"the heat are one of the worst teams in the league"

thats one of the funniest things i've heard in awhile...especially coming from a Knicks fan

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Anyway, why didn't keith come to the game? There was some 6'10 white guy playing but that 3 for 7 fg% and missing the clutch free throw couldn't have been Van Horn?
Right, Keith could never disappear or choke. Not Keith.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
i am waiting for rashidi to post his diatribe on lenny wilkens knicks and to conveneniently forget to bring up Van Horn..

we desperately need an inside force......We cant rely on the perimeter game every night......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts