STAPLES Center
Los Angeles, CA
(TV: ESPN, MSG)
(Radio:1050 ESPN, WADO)

Projected Starting Lineup

Knicks
Lakers
<!-- HEADSHOT -->
Matching up with Kobe Bryant is forever going to be a major concern for the Knicks. It will undoubtedly keep coach Larry Brown awake in the hours leading up to Wednesday's game at Los Angeles against the Lakers, and he doesn't sleep well to begin with. The perennial All-Star rang up 62 points and 13 assists in two games against the Knicks last season as the rival teams split a high-scoring season series.
<!-- HEADSHOT -->

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
We're in the flow of things so im expecting a win but Kobe will go off, expect a BIG game especially on national tv. But I do have faith in Larry Brown's genius and Memphis did some defensive schemes on the lakers that had them struggling so ofcourse I see us doing something similar to confuse them

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
NYKBaller said:
We're in the flow of things so im expecting a win but Kobe will go off, expect a BIG game especially on national tv. But I do have faith in Larry Brown's genius and Memphis did some defensive schemes on the lakers that had them struggling so ofcourse I see us doing something similar to confuse them
memphis defense is better than new yorks. i like both teams, but i think the lakers will win. knicks have 0 defenders than can stop kobe. kobe will get 40+

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blink4 said:
memphis defense is better than new yorks. i like both teams, but i think the lakers will win. knicks have 0 defenders than can stop kobe. kobe will get 40+
Knicks have 0 defenders since when? Kobe is also not 100 percent which may hinder him from getting 40 plus.

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,253 Posts
Blink4 said:
Kobe might get 40+ but it won't mean anything if others don't step up to help him. If Lamar and Mihm put up 7pts each, that ain't gonna cut it. Somebody else needs to have a big game.

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
i worry more about odom than bryant, he gets other players involved, and can score himself.

playing the knicks i believe is still a big deal for him.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I heard through the grapevine LB will starting Ariza tonight because the Knicks are playing in his home town. Look for Ariza to be guarding Kobe in what will be a intersting matchup for us Knick fans to see how Trev can do guarding one of the games best. So far, we have seen Ariza cool off Paul Pierce in the second halk of the opener, and prevent Peja from going nuts. Ariza has to get used to these tough guards, as he is a stopper, and will the Knicks top perimeter defender for years to come. Lets go Knicks!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
PennyHardaway said:
guys, dont say were gonna win cause the only thing worse on BBB.net then [strike]net[/strike] fans is [strike]laker[/strike]fans.
good one!

·
NY NY big city of dreams
2,493 Posts
LetsGo! said:
I heard through the grapevine LB will starting Ariza tonight because the Knicks are playing in his home town. Look for Ariza to be guarding Kobe in what will be a intersting matchup for us Knick fans to see how Trev can do guarding one of the games best. So far, we have seen Ariza cool off Paul Pierce in the second halk of the opener, and prevent Peja from going nuts. Ariza has to get used to these tough guards, as he is a stopper, and will the Knicks top perimeter defender for years to come. Lets go Knicks!

Kobe just came off of a loss and had 19 points i think................im looking for him to go nuts in this one....

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
If there was a team I really wanted the knicks to beat this year would be the LA lakers.
GO Knicks!!! :twave: GO Knicks!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts