Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sexy Moderator
13,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I can't do the flashy game thread for this one. I have to run...I'll miss this game, but I hope it will be a better outcome than the last matchup.

·
Best non-Yankee 4 17 Yrs!
2,469 Posts
Mo Taylor - five turnovers? For Christs sake, give Jackie Butler his playing time. Also, the previous three games (Chris Bosh, Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol) have really made it evident as to how much the Knicks need a defensive power forward with height. This is just really bad.

·
Registered
927 Posts
urwhatueati8god said:
Mo Taylor - five turnovers? For Christs sake, give Jackie Butler his playing time. Also, the previous three games (Chris Bosh, Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol) have really made it evident as to how much the Knicks need a defensive power forward with height. This is just really bad.
*COUGH* Tyrus Thomas *COUGH*

Anyways, I know that this following statement is going to come as an absolute shocker. I know it's breaking news, and it will shock the basketball world, but here it is:

We suck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.