Discussion Starter #1
vs

Knicks vs Portland
Nov, 20, 2005 12:00PM
(TV: NBALP, MSG)
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY
(Radio: 1050 ESPN)

Projected Starting Lineup: I'm tired of guessing the lineup. So I'm going to keep it like this.
Knicks

Trailblazers

It was going to happen eventually. Upset by the mounting losses, Stephon Marbury complained about Larry Brown's pass-first demands and politely requested a transfer. Not a trade, just a switch to shooting guard. "Hell, yes, it's frustrating," said Marbury, who'd like to be used like Allen Iverson was under Brown in Philadelphia. "I'm not used to playing in a game where I'm not attacking the person that's going at me

·
Registered
959 Posts
We better win today, because I'm actually going to see this game. My dad's in New York, so he's going to tape the game for me, which is sweet.

Living in Florida sucks. :( I'm still trying to persuade him to buy me NBA League Pass, but it hasn't worked yet.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BrettNYK said:
We'll win. I guarantee it.

I'd bet Kitty's life on it.

:biggrin:
:laugh:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Telfair-Marbury good matchup wonder how Steph responds today after all that w LB Friday

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MSG is reporting Q has back spasms and may not play.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why is Rose taking jump shots? Come on man...he shouldn't even get his numbered called. Rebound the ball and play good defense and that's it.

4-2 Knicks...beginning of the 1st qtr.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Crawford to Curry for the alley-oop. Teflair is fouled and goes to the line, 2nd foul on Steph.

20-17 Portland...3 minutes left in the 1st qtr.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Frye is fouled by Ratliff and will go to the line to shoot 2. 26-23 Portland less than 1 minute remaining in the 1st qtr.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ruben misses a lay in, but gets the offensive rebound and is fouled. Can we box out please?

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Crawford hits a 3! End of the 1st. 28-26 Portland.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yay! Lee is in the game....the rebounding rookie machine! Mo Taylor, Jackie Butler is also on the floor alongside Nate and Steph.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nate Robinson with the 360 move for the lay in after the Patterson miss. Nice move Nate. Score tied at 30.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Raltiff with the sick block. Telfair throws an alley to Outlaw for the slam. Nate Robinson comes back down with another field goal. 33-32 Knicks less than 9 minutes remaining.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Steph with the steal and passes to Curry, but he is fouled on the play. Curry hits 1 of 2. 49-47 Knicks less than 3 minutes remaining.

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bassy is giving us the business..he has 17 points in the half so far!

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
57-54 Portland end of the half!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts