Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that the Knicks and Philly are really interested in Keon Clarke!

Lets hope he doesn't go to either of those teams cause I hate them both

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Would I?

Originally posted by JUNKIE
I will ask the question.

Would you trade Keon for the 7th pick
I would for sure. But the knicks dont need to trade anything...they can use their mid level (4.5) to sign him if they actually want to. If toronto would get anything in return it would be a cap filler...such as ward, eisley etc.

but if toronto was to get the 7th pick...my oh my watch out. cuz if toronto was to get chris wilcox or caron butler...or even wagner...i think those three i mentioned have the potential to be super stars in the NBA. What about Clark? I can't see him more than a 15 ppg 7 rpg 6th man.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Hey Raps fans. Yes Knicks VERY interested in Mr. Clark. Whats with this Keon and Vince not getting along thing? Anyone know what thats about?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Originally posted by Fordy74
Hey Raps fans. Yes Knicks VERY interested in Mr. Clark. Whats with this Keon and Vince not getting along thing? Anyone know what thats about?
Media always over reacts and they always try to make a big story out of not very much at all...

from what i have heard...they are friends...not enemies...Keon enjoys playing with Vince and as you guys have seen in the past they are good teammates...

sime

·
Registered
388 Posts
Oh please, tell that guy who wrote the article to save the drama for his momma because Vince has pretty much no problem with his teammates. Hillarious how they come up with this kind of bull. :laugh:

Hey but let's be realistic, if they didn't come out with this nonsense he'd be without a job right? :grinning:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Its all about money?
They can make up pretty much anything they want. And as long as it is from a "source" they can post it all over the net, papers etc.

why dont they jus come up with something saying TMAC wants back in TO?? :no:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts