Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Illinois and North Carolina and Louisville a lot of people picked, but I doubt if anyyone outside of Michigan picked Michigan State, but if someone did

then nice job :clap:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Well, for what it's worth, my Final 4 for basically the entire year was Louisville, Illinois, UNC, and Kansas. Then, the brackets came out and I made it Louisville, Arizona, Kansas, and Oklahoma. D'oh.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Two people in my pool got them all. I go to MSU though so the homer vote makes a lot of people look like geniouses.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
There were a few in my pool who got 3/4: Illinois, UNC and Louisvillle. But MSU in the final four? Nope.

I believe in both ESPN pick'ems and Yahoo! league no one (not one user) picked the sweet 16 right. I believe no Yahoo! users picked the Elite Eight right correctly. There may be a few teams that picked the Final Four but who knows even. What an exciting year

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
there are only 2 people in my entire pool that still have their championship game intact (me and some other guy both have illinois-UNC). No one in my entire pool has even 3/4 of the final 4, in fact 2 guys had all 4 of their final 4 teams out by the sweet 16. Needless to say, im in 1st place.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
I had Louisville, Illinois, UNC and Syracuse on my brackets. I have Illinois taking the title over the Heels.

·
Registered
855 Posts

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
I had all four. that's team that I picked. ILL, wake, su and ku

damit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts