Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw something on ESPN.com that said Kobe Bryant has bulked up, he add 15 lbs of muscle during the off season. Even though I had they kid to death, good job, that should really improve his game because before he got pushed around by players. And maybe he might actaully fight someone bigger than Reggie Miller :laugh:

But how big was he before, what 205 maybe, now he is 220, again good job getting bigger because that really is his only weakness in his game, now he just needs to stop playing weak....

But there could be a problem with Shaq and Kobe now, because Kobe did not just get bigger and stronger for his health now did he..,:rolleyes: I predict he will start firing up a lot more shots, just I hope for his sake he doesn't do it in the playoffs.

·
Registered
77 Posts
This from ESPN Insider:
A buffed up Kobe Bryant sounds ready to take on the world. "I feel stronger in the post, I feel stronger on the boards. It just benefits your game," he told the L.A. Daily News. "You're just a stronger player. You can dish out more contact, you can take more contact. On top of that, it makes me quicker and faster, too." . . .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Actually this isn't nothing new.

Lakers organization is very smart,I know Phil and Kobe made a deal it will be this way.
Only I think that Kobe won't be able to guard guys like AI or Bibby but here is A.J guyton.
Kobe will be able to guard PG,s SG,s and Sf,s

Beleive it or not Kobe is even faster now.
He isn't fatt,he didn't eat so much this summer:gbanana: he gain muscels.
With that he"ll be even faster.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lakers organization is very smart,I know Phil and Kobe made a deal it will be this way.
Yeah, they are the only organization that gets there players to work out and get stronger during the off season....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
OZZY

Kobe was 215 last season and probably know weighs around 230. While getting stronger is good for Kobe, being "weak" was never a weakness in his game. He was already strong enough already, so this just seals the deal. As far as you call playing "weak," I would hate to think of all the other players Kobe outplays. Because if Kobe plays weak, what does that make the rest of the league? Exactly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts