Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kobe will be the first Laker Superstar not to make the playoffs playing for the LA LAkers. Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, James Worthy, Shaquille Oneal, all these guys never missed the post season. Poor Kobe, all that backstabbing really blew back up on his face. I wouldnt be really surprise if the Media talks and write more anti-Kobe stuff. It will probably be worse than before.

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
Hollywood14 said:
Kobe will be the first Laker Superstar not to make the playoffs playing for the LA LAkers. Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, James Worthy, Shaquille Oneal, all these guys never missed the post season. Poor Kobe, all that backstabbing really blew back up on his face. I wouldnt be really surprise if the Media talks and write more anti-Kobe stuff. It will probably be worse than before.
dummy.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
There is a Laker forum

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
ay vay...not another one of these threads.... :banghead:

once again, congrats to kobe on making Laker history :clap:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hollywood14 said:
very well informed post.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
James Worthy missed the playoffs his final season

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
It really says a lot about the significance of the Lakers when we see how many people are willing to come over and hate.

You don't see anyone on the Bucks, Hornets, Warriors, etc.. boards talking ish.

The Lakers could go 0-82 and I'd still rep my team.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Hollywood14 said:
It helps to research Laker history first.

·
Registered
182 Posts
cmd34 said:
It really says a lot about the significance of the Lakers when we see how many people are willing to come over and hate.

You don't see anyone on the Bucks, Hornets, Warriors, etc.. boards talking ish.

The Lakers could go 0-82 and I'd still rep my team.
obviously i agree there are way too many laker haters, but this has so many haters in it because it was posted in the NBA general forum before being moved.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts