Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm reading some threads and replys, and everyone is hating on Kobe. Someone even said that he's winning 3 championships in a row because he's copying Jordan. Hello, do you think that everyone wins three rings because they want to be someone else? And that same person even said that he won All-Star MVP, because he wants to be like Jordan. Well, duh, did you expect him to say, "No thanks, I can't take this." when he found out he won it. He played great, you can't deny it. Don't ever say bad things about someone, just because they are excellent players. That rumor that he wears NC shorts under Laker shorts is the stupidest thing that I've ever heard, and who ever believes that is a moron, and should be smacked in the face withb a baseball bat.

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
calm down dude, you got to get used to things like this. The more rings he gets, the more haters their are going to be.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. X
I'm reading some threads and replys, and everyone is hating on Kobe. Someone even said that he's winning 3 championships in a row because he's copying Jordan. Hello, do you think that everyone wins three rings because they want to be someone else? And that same person even said that he won All-Star MVP, because he wants to be like Jordan. Well, duh, did you expect him to say, "No thanks, I can't take this." when he found out he won it. He played great, you can't deny it. Don't ever say bad things about someone, just because they are excellent players. That rumor that he wears NC shorts under Laker shorts is the stupidest thing that I've ever heard, and who ever believes that is a moron, and should be smacked in the face withb a baseball bat.
I hate Kobe Haters as much as you do. The guy was being sarcastic though.:sigh:

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm reading some threads and replys, and everyone is hating on Kobe.
That is an exaggeration. The entire populace of posters need not be lumped into one group.

Some posters - myself included - have actually defended him on some occasions. I may not be a Kobe/Lakers fan, but I like to see excesses kept to a minimum. Such an attitude also means that I may not always agree with positive remarks regarding Kobe. Whatever the situation seems to call for, I will respond in what seems to be the appropriate fashion.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
I DONT hate on Kobe!:no:

I tell the truth,which is that Kobe is VERY OVER RATED!I think Kobe is AWESOME and very much THRILLING at times,but until he does that stuff without Shaq,hes STILL very much OVER RATED!

What do u think,

T-Mac
Pierce
Vince
Stack
Finley
Allen......

would do if they got to play next to Shaq??????

If u go back to the thread I started thats called T-Mac is better then Kobe,it says it all!

·
Registered
553 Posts
And that same person even said that he won All-Star MVP, because he wants to be like Jordan.
We all know that's not true. He won the all-star MVP because he was selfish and hoisted up a shot every time he touched the ball

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone else just wanted to dunk and shoot CRAZY 3's,but Kobe had to be Kobe!

I felt BAD for M.J. when the dunk rimmed out.:(

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Hey X. I think Kobe is a great sidekick to Shaq for now. Having said that, there aren't many of "Kobe" can play like Kobe. I think he is a finsiher at this point of his career.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
OPINIONS!!!

Everyone's got they're opinions. Nobody's right, nobody's wrong. You can argue about opinions, and that's one reason we have forums for. But don't generalize. And don't say any Kobe haters should be smacked with a baseball bat... :no:

Respect others' opinions, even though you may disagree with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts